? ★ 祝考试顺利 ★
A B C
D E F
1.________ 2.__________ 3. _________ 4. _________ 5.___________
6. A. Cool B .Hot C. Warm
7. A. Movies. B. Clothes. C. Sports.
8. A. By watching videos. B. By reading fast. C. By listening to tapes.
9. A. In the classroom. B. On the street. C. In the park.
10. A. One hour. B. Two hours. C. Three hours.
11.Many people are interested in shopping online.
12.Shopping online can only save money.
13.All the productions on the Internet are good.
14.Some people dislike shopping online because they don’t have their own computers.
15.The writer of the passage supports shopping online.
16.He is still a symbol _______ courage and success, and we continue to take pride ____ him.
A. in , of B. of, of C. of , in D. in, at
17.After many hard moments, Chinese women ’s volleyball team _____ the final at last.
A.win ?? B. will win ?? C.won ? ? D. would win
18.?The paper _______ by Chinese centuries ago.
? A. is invented ? ?? B. invented ? ? ?? C. was invented D. invents
19. Follow me! And you can soon feel the_____ from your feet move up your body.
A. secret B. request C. energy D. proud
20.Most students want to have ______ homework and? _____ free time to develop their hobbies .
?? A. fewer, less????????????B. less, fewer????????? C. fewer, more??????????D. less, more
-- I?left?home?at?the age of 18, Nick.??I?_____your?city?for?five?years.?
A.?have?gone?to??? B.?have?been? ?C.?have?been?in? D.?have?come?to
?A.?hard,??happily?? B.?hard,?happy C.?hardly,?happily?? D.?hardly,?happy
23.Tina?listened?carefully?___ she could discover what she needed.
A. in order that B. such that C. because D. even though
24. Jack asked his teacher ________.
?A. where could he join his favorite club
? B. what would the life be like on Mars in the future
? C. whether the rainbow appears after the rain in summer
? D how many people will come to the meeting this coming Saturday
25. --Don’t keep water running when you wash hands.
A. I hope so B. I’m afraid not C. Sorry, I won’t D. It’s nothing
When I was young I used to travel by air . My parents used to live in South America and I used to fly there from Europe in the holidays. An air hostess would take care of me and I never had an unpleasant experience. I am used to traveling by air and only once I ever felt terrified. After taking off, we were flying low over the city and slowly gaining height(逐步升高）, when the plane suddenly turned round and flew back to the airport. While we were waiting to land, an air hostess told us to keep calm and to get off the plane quietly as soon as it had landed. Everybody was worried and we wanted to know what had happened. Later we learned that there was a very important person on the plane. The police had been told that a bomb(炸弹)had been put on the plane. After we had landed, the plane was searched thoroughly(被彻底搜查). Fortunately, nothing was found and five hours later we were able to take off again.
26.The writer used to fly much when he was a boy.
27. The writer’s parents used to live in South Africa.
28. While they were waiting to land, an air hostess told them to be calm.
29. Nine hours later they could take off again.
30. There was really a bomb on the plane.
Bike-sharing has swept across China, with an increasing number of people choosing bike riding instead of driving. The bike that the service company provides has GPS or Bluetooth on it, and those bikes can be easily unlocked with a smart phone and left anywhere in public. Bike-sharing allows people to borrow a bike from one place and return it at another place easily.
In some cities, we can see more and more people riding this kind of sharing-bikes. It’s very convenient to use the bikes if you have a smart phone. First, you have to download such an APP on your smart phone. Then what you need to do is to find a nearest bike through the APP, scan the QR code on the bike or connect your phone with the bike over a Bluetooth wireless connection. You will find the bike can be unlocked itself. Then you can enjoy your trip. What’s more, the greatest advantage of bike-sharing is that you can easily find one and never worry about where to park it. The cost of riding depends on the time that you spend. Normally, every hour you ride, you need to pay one yuan. It doesn’t cost so much, does it?
At the same time, some people park the bikes in their own homes. Besides, some people don’t value the bikes. Now service companies are trying to solve the problem like being stolen.
Technology and science have changed our social lifestyles. We have to say bike-sharing brings us more convenience without doubt. And we also hope that people can not only enjoy it but also put it to good use.
31. From the first paragraph, we know ____________.
A. bike-sharing is invented in China B. sharing-bikes are used by some people
C. most people in cities don’t drive D. sharing-bikes can be borrowed anywhere
32.The underlined word “scan” in Paragraph 2 probably means ____________ in Chinese.
A. 浏览 B. 扫描 C. 审视 D. 细查
33.If you want to use a sharing-bike, you must ____________ first.
A. have a smart phone and download an APP
B. download an APP and pay for the trip
C. unlock the bike and download an APP
D. find a nearest bike and borrow it from anyone
34.Which of the following is NOT mentioned in this passage?
A. Bike-sharing is very cheap. B. Sharing-bikes may be stolen.
C. Sharing-bikes are easy to unlock.???? D. Bike-sharing is a kind of green transport.
35. The passage probably comes from a ____________.
A. science textbook B. tourist guide
C. website news report D. restaurant menu
?How do young children learn to have good values? How can parents teach their children about the importance of kindness, patience, and self-discipline (自律)? Now more and more parents worry about the negative and violent images (暴力形象) their children see on TV, in the movies and on the Internet. So some parents are turning to fairy tales as a way to teach their young ones how to behave in society.?
?It is believed that fairy tales have a great influence on children because they describe the two sides of good and evil(邪恶) very clearly. When children hear the tales, they learn to care about others’ feelings. In each tale, they can see there are many different kinds of people in the world and that we all have a choice about what kind of person we want to be. We can choose to do good actions, rather than bad ones in our lives.
???????What kind of values can children learn from fairy tales ? In The Princess and the Pea(《豌豆公主》) , a poorly dressed girl who says she is a princess .Few people believe her, so she is given a difficult test. When she passes the test, we learn that her dream comes true because she stays true to herself. In The Little Mermaid (《美人鱼》),the mermaid who lives under the sea longs to be with the humans on land. Through her experiences, we learn about the importance of living with and accepting other cultures. In Pinocchio (《木偶奇遇记》)，a wooden puppet (木偶) turns into a boy when he finally learns how to tell the truth.?
???? Teaching values is probably the main reason for encouraging children to read fairy tales. These tales can teach children lessons about human relationships that have been accepted around the world for many centuries. This might be the reason why?they?have been around for so long and will not disappear any time soon.
36.?Parents encourage children to read fairy tales so that they can______.
??? A. find out the fun of reading ??? B. stay away from the Internet
??? C. learn how to behave in society ??? D. get to know great works of the world
37. Why do fairy tales have a great influence on children?
??? A. Because they can help children get higher scores.
??? B. Because children can easily understand good and evil.
??? C. Because children can learn how to avoid difficulties.
??? D. Because they can teach children how to make a choice.
38. Pinocchio may be helpful when children________.
??? A. are given a difficult test ???B. are going to lie to their parents
??? C. are difficult to keep clean ?D. are going to give up their dreams
39. What does the underlined word“they”in the last paragraph refer to?
??? A. Values. B. Human relationships. ???C. Lessons. D. Fairy tales.
40. What does the passage mainly talk about?
??? A. Some parents’ worries. ??? B. How people improve human relationships.
??? C. How fairy tales help children shape values. D. The history of fairy tales.
during B. health C. custom D. ancient E. mixed F. healthy
The traditional Chinese lunar calendar（农历）divides the year into 24 solar terms. Start
of Summer (立夏), the 7th term of the year, begins on May?5 and ends on May?20 this year.
On this day, the temperature will rise quickly 41 this period, yet in northern China weather remains mild, not hot. Here are a few things to learn about the Start of Summer. The“colorful rice” is made from many different kinds of beans, like red beans, black beans, green beans and 42 together with white rice.
The 43 of weighing people at the Start of Summer originated（起源）from the Three
Kingdoms Period (220-180) and is still popular in South China today. It was believed this practice would bring 44 and good luck to the people weighted. In 45 China, people believed a round egg symbolized a happy life and eating eggs on the day of Start of Summer was for good health.
chance B. terrible C .laid D .soil E .lay F. bravely
There were two seeds (种子)．They were good friends. They often talked with each other when they were free. One day ,they had nothing to do. They 46 on the ground. They looked up at the sky and had a chat with each other.
The first seed said,“I want to grow！Then I can enjoy the sun and the rain！”Later，it grew. It had a 47 to enjoy the sun and the rain. The second seed said,“I am afraid of growing up. If I grow, I have to live in the 48 ．Little animals may come up to me and eat me. How 49 ！If I become a beautiful flower，a child will come and pick me. It is much better for me to wait. It’s a dangerous way to be alive.”It did nothing and refused to grow. Spring came soon. A duck came up to the seeds .It eat the second seed and went away. See？We shouldn’t act like the second seed. We should face our life 50 .
Running is becoming popular these days ,it is free. Many people do not have enough time to play a team sport ,so instead they have started going running. In the past, running in the street was seen as a bit silly. But things are changing. 51 .Some people go to lose weight while others go simply to keep fit. Even at 6 o’clock in the morning you sometimes see runners in the streets. Scientists say that running is a very good way to keep fit.
52 .In some schools when it rains and it’s too wet to play football ,children have to do cross country running instead .Now as running has become more popular ,hopefully more young people will take it up.
Every year in April, the London marathon（马拉松）takes place. The race covers a fantastic route(线路) in which runners pass lots of the famous places like the London Eye and Big Ben 53 .
Interestingly, marathon running used to be seen as a hard sport ,but now even people who are very unfit take part in marathons every year! 54 ,it’s because people have become more interested in running .After the marathon every year the streets suddenly become full of runners. 55 All you need is a pair of trainers and will power ,so what are you waiting for?
根据短文内容, 选出五个句子填入文中空缺处, 使短文内容完整正确.
A. It’s not because marathons have got easier
B. People come from all over the world to run in it
C. Now, lots of people go out running in their spare lime
D .Sadly, running is often quite unpopular at school
E. Su Bingtian is a Chinese runner
F. People find it so exciting that they want to try it themselves
56.The international kite festival is held in ____________every year.
57.The competitors at the festival is from_____________.
58.There are _____________for the best kites.
59.Some of the kites were made of______________.
60.Some were painted with_________ drawings.
61. Volunteering is both interesting and ________(educate).
62.Every autumn,_________(leaf) turn yellow and fall onto the ground.
63. The new iPad belongs to____________ (I).
64.The children, sitting on the _____(wood) boat in the river, shouted with great joy.
65.It’s the (five)?time that I have visited the city of Jinan.
66. I’m ____________ (true) sorry to trouble you so much.
67.I congratulate all of you on the ____________(achieve).
68.Her little brother is interested in ___________(science)studies.
Zhang?Liang,?32,?is?a?model.?In 2013,he and his six-year-old Tiantian 69 (take) part in the TV show, Where?Are?We?Going,?Dad?
the?youngest?of?the??five?fathers .But?he? 70 (stand)?out?as?the?most?popular?one since then .He?is?tall?and?handsome.?He? 71 (make)great?food,?but?people?like?Zhang’s?parenting(养育技巧)most: his son 72 (treat) like a friend. When Tiantian’s clothes get wet in the snow,?Zhang? 73 (stop)?the?task?and?took?him?home?to?change?into?dry?clothes .
Zhang says he puts himself in his sons shoes when problems arise(出现）. “I imagine myself as a 6-year-old kid and what I would expect my father 74 (do) for me. ”he said. He worked as a chef(厨师）at first and later as a salesman before 75 become）a model. Zhang says he values his family and never forgets those hardships.
Now, it may be difficult to predict the future, but many people believe that we will live on Mars by the year 2100. Our own planet, Earth, is becoming more and more crowed and polluted. Well, what problems will we need to solve before we prepare to go to Mars?
First of all, transport should be much better. At present, humans need to spend months going to Mars by spaceship. However, by 2100, spaceship can travel at half the speed of light. It might take us two or three days to get there!
Secondly, humans need food, water and air to live. Scientists should develop plants that can be grown on Mars. These plants will produce the food, water and air that we need. However, there is no answer for all the problems now.
There is also a problem for us to live on Mars. Mars attracts us much less than the Earth does. This will be dangerous because we could easily jump too high and fly slowly away into space there. We will have to wear special shoes to make ourselves heavier.
In some ways, life on Mars may not be better than that on the earth today. Food will not be the same --- meals will probably be in the form of pills and will not be as delicious as they are today. Also, space travel will probably make many people feel very uncomfortable.
76. Where will we possibly live by the year 2100?
77. So far, how long will it take us from the earth to mars by spaceship?
78. Are there many plants on the mars now?
79.What will we have to wear to keep ourselves heavier?
80. Why do we want to live on Mars?
Friendly ;be?ready；outgoing;?active;?housework;?be?afraid;?share;?take?an?active?part?in;?warm hearted
1--5 EABDF 6--10 AACAC 11--15 ABBBA
16. 答案：C。该题考查固定短语a symbol of “一个……的象征”和take pride in “以……为自豪”，故选C。
18. 答案：C。通过主语The paper 和后面的by Chinese 可以看出考查被动语态的用法。被动语态的结构be +动词的过去分词，从句末的时间状语centries ago 判断该句时态为一般过去时，故选C。
19. 答案：C。根据句意“跟着我，你可以很快感到能量从你的脚底涌上你的全身”。A.secret秘密 B.request 需求 C.energy 能量 D.proud自豪，只有C项符合句意，故选C。
20. 答案：D。本题考查形容词比较级的用法，homework 和time 都是不可数名词，而fewer后面应该跟可数名词的复数形式，结合句意“大多数学生都想拥有更少的作业和更多的空闲时间来培养他们的爱好。”故选D。
21. 答案：C。该题考查现在完成时的用法，for five years，五年了，表示一段时间，因此所用的动词应为延续性动词，而A.have gone to D.have come to 都是非延续性动词，根据名意“我在你的城市呆了五年了”，故选C。
22. 答案：B。考查词义辨析，hard努力，hardly几乎不，他工作刻苦，应为He works hard.区别happy形容词happily副词，feel是连系动词，后面跟形容词，故选B。
23. 答案：A。考查连词的用法。A.in order that“为了”，引导目的状语从句，B.such that“使得满足……条件” C.because“因为，由于”引导因果句型， D.even though“虽然，尽管”，引导让步状语从句，根据句意“Tina听得认真，以便于她能发现她所需要的东西”故选A。
25. 答案：C。该题考查交际用语，对方提醒你在洗手时不要让水一直流，那么你也该礼貌的说声“对不起”，并承诺以后不再这样做了，而A.I hope so.“希望如此” B.I’m afraid not.“恐怕不是” D.It’s nothing. “没什么”都不符合语言环境，故选C。
27.细节理解题。根据文章My parents used to live in South America可知，作者的父母曾经住在南美洲。故这句话不正确。所以选B。
30.细节理解题。根据文章最后一句话Fortunately, nothing was found可知，没有发现炸弹，故这句话错误。所以选B。
31. B 【解析】推理判断题。由第一段的第一句话“自行车共享席卷中国，选择骑自行车的人数正在增长。”可推知，B项“共享单车被一些人使用”描述正确。
32. B 【解析】词义推测题。根据划线单词的所在句可知，此处描述使用共享单车的方法“首先，你必须在你的智能手机上bt365备用网址|官方指定网址这样一个APP。然后你需要做的是找到一个最近的自行车通过应用程序。_____自行车上的二维码或把您的手机与自行车通过蓝牙无线连接。你会发现自行车可以自动解锁。结合选项可知B项符合句意。
33. A 【解析】细节理解题。根据文章第二段的句子First, you have to download such an APP on your smart phone.可知，如果你想使用共享单车，你首先必须有一个智能手机并bt365备用网址|官方指定网址一个APP，故选A。
34. D 【解析】细节理解题。根据文章第二段的句子Normally, every hour you ride, you need to pay one yuan. It doesn?t cost so much, does it?可知，A项“共享单车很便宜”提到过；根据文章第三段的句子Now service companies are trying to solve the problem like being stolen. 可知“共享单车可能被偷”提到过；根据文章第一段的句子and those bikes can be easily unlocked with a smart phone可知C项“共享单车很容易解锁”提到过；而D项“共享单车是一种绿色交通”没有提到，故选D。
35. C 【解析】推理判断题。根据主旨大意可知，本文主要介绍了目前在中国各个城市普及的共享单车的使用等情况，这篇文章不可能来自于科学课本，旅游指南和饭店的菜单，而可能是网页的新闻报道。故选C。
[大意]许多家长鼓励孩子去阅读童话故 事，希望能通过这种方式帮助他 们形成正确的价值观。
36. C.本小题考查学生理解具体信息的 能力。由第一段最后一句可知答案。
37. B.本小题考查学生理解具体信息的 能力。由第二段首句可知答案。
38. B.本小题考查学生推理判断的能 力。由第三段最后一句可以推断出 儿童阅读完《匹诺曹》后会知道撒谎是不对的，由此打消欺骗父母的想 法
39. D.本小题考查学生理解指代关系的 能力。由上一句 These tales can teach children lessons ...可知此处是指:这或许就是“童话故事”长久流传、不会转 瞬即逝的原因。
40. C.本小题考查学生归纳材料大意的 能力。材料主要介绍了童话故事对儿 童产生巨大影响的原因，并举例说明 了儿童会从童话故事中获得哪些价值 观，所以C项表述最能概括材料大意。
41.答案：A。During“在……期间”可以构成during this period,意为“在这段时间内”，构成时间状语，故选A。
42. 答案：E。原题意为“五彩米是用许多不同种类的豆子，像红豆，黑豆，绿豆和白米混合在一起制成的”,mix“混合”，和后面的介词构成介词短语mix with“与……混合”，故选E。
44. 答案：B。根据后面的good luck “好运”可以看出应该是与它并列的名词，意为“给人们带来健康和好运”，故选B，health“健康”
47. 答案：A。根据语境，这粒破土而出的种子有了享受阳光和雨露的机会，可以构成have a chance to do sth.的固定用法，意为“有干某事的机会”。
48. 答案：D。根据上下文推断，如果我生长，我便必须生活在土壤里，soil意为“泥土，土壤”，故选 D。
51.C根据上文In the past, running in the street was seen as a bit silly. But things are changing.故选C
52.D根据后文In some schools when it rains and it’s too wet to play football ,children have to do cross country running instead .故选D
53.B根据The race covers a fantastic route(线路) in which runners pass lots of the famous places like the London Eye and Big Ben 故选B
54.A根据后文it’s because people have become more interested in running .故选A
55.F根据上文After the marathon every year the streets suddenly become full of runners. 故选F
四、56.April 57.all over the world 58.competitions 59.silk or paper 60.colorful
61. 答案：educational.通过and 前面的形容词interesting可以推断出应填education的形容词educational来表达句意“志愿者活动既有趣又有教育意义”。
63. 答案：me.该题考查belong to 的用法.belong to 意为“属于”，其后接名词或代词作宾语，故填I的宾格me.
65. 答案：fifth.该题考查序数词的用法，通过定冠词the可以看出应该填five 的序数词fifth,意为“第五次”。
67. 答案：achievement, achieve作动词，意为“实现”其名词形式achievement,意为“成就”，通过前面的定冠词the，推断出该题应填名词achievement.
68. 答案：scientific. Science作名词，意为“科学”， scientific作形容词，意为“科学的”，该题表达“她小弟弟对科学研究感兴趣”。
69. 答案：took。根据前面的时间in 2013推断出应用take的过去式took.
70. 答案：has stood 细节理解题，后面的时间状语since then 意为“从那以后”句中的谓语动词应用现在完成时，stand的过去分词为stood，he是第三人称单数，故填has stood.
71. 答案：can make。根据上下文推测，张亮又高又帅，会做美食，但人们最喜欢他的育儿技巧，此处应借情态动词can 来表达“能，会”的意思，故填can make.
72. 答案：is treated.根据细节推测，他儿子被他像朋友一样对待，因此，应用被动语态，被动语态的构成用be+动词的过去分词，该句为一般现在时，主语是第三人称单数，故填 is treated.
73. 答案：stopped.根据上下文判断，上句中动词get 用过去式got，后面的句子中take用过去式took，and连接的两个并列动作时时态要一致，故填stopped.
74. 答案：to do.根据细节可知考查题干中expect的用法，expect sb to do sth,意为“期待某人干某事”故填 to do.
76. 答案：on Mars?通过“many people believe that we will live on Mars by the year 2100” 可知，到2100年，我们有可能生活在火星上。
77. 答案：A few months.通过“At present, humans need to spend months going to Mars by spaceship.” 可知，乘坐宇宙飞船到达火星要几个月的时间。
78. 答案：No,there aren’t. 通过“Scientists should develop plants that can be grown on Mars. These plants will produce the food, water and air that we need. However, there is no answer for all the problems now.
79. 答案：Special shoes. 通过“We will have to wear special shoes to make ourselves heavier.” 可知在火星上我们要穿上一种特殊的鞋来增加我们的体重。
80. 答案：Because the earth is becoming dirty and crowded.通过“Our own planet, Earth, is becoming more and more crowed and polluted.” 可知，人们想生活在火星上的原因是由于地球收到的污染，并且越来越拥挤。
Hello!My?name?is?Mike.I’m?studying?in?No.1Middle?School.Our?school?had?an?activity“Learn? from Sunshine?Teenagers”．From?then?on，there?are?many?sunshine?teenagers?around?us.
Wang Ming is one of them. He is honest and kind. He gets on well with others. He is always ready to not only help others but also go to the old’s home to do something for the olds. He reads newspapers for them ,cleans their rooms and washes their clothes. Also, he is warm hearted, active and outgoing .He always shares all kinds of his parents’ housework, like doing the dishes, sweeping the floor and making dinner .He is never afraid of different difficulties .He works very hard and likes reading. And he takes active in all kinds of sports. After school ,he plays football with his teammates. And he joins the school clubs ,like music, art and chess. He learns a lot from all his activities.
Wang Ming is a sunshine teenager, I should learn from him.
1.We all know and love the black mouse with two round large ears.
2.I visited my grandparents in the countryside last week.
3.Do you think you will have your own robot?
4.Mario and Mary give up several hours to help others.
5After the final exam, why not go to the Great Wall for a vacation?
6.W:Today is cool. Let’s go to the park.
Question: How’s the weather today?
7.W: What kind of movies do you like?
M: I prefer movies that give me something to think about.
Question: What are they talking about?
8.M: How can I improve my pronunciation?
W: One way is by listening to tapes.
Question: How does the boy improve his pronunciation?
9.W: Hey, where is my English book?
M: Look! It’s on Li Lei’s desk.
Question: Where are they probably talking?
10.M: Where is Tom? I can’t find him.
W: He could be in the library. He usually stays there one hour in the morning and two
in the afternoon.
Question: How long does Tom usually stay in the library every day?
A lot of people are crazy doing shopping through the Internet now. Why is it so popular? There are some reasons. First, more and more people have their own computers and their computers can be joined with the Internet. So it is possible for many of them to do shopping through the Internet. Second, shopping through the Internet can save them some money and a lot of time. Third, they don’t need to go to the shop themselves. Because of these good facts, few people refuse it.
On the other hand, some people don’t like this new way of shopping. They are worried about the safety of shopping online. Customers can only see the pictures on the Internet. And they can’ t enjoy the pleasure of buying things in large supermarkets or some wonderful stores. These are the reasons why they do not like it.. But I think more and more people will like this new kind of shopping in the future.
精品试卷·第 2 页 （共 2 页）